Antalis (Almere) is an European leading distributor of paper, packaging solutions and visual communication products for professionals.
Antalis (Almere) is an European leading distributor of paper, packaging solutions and visual communication products for professionals. Their mission is to deliver excellence for their customer through expertise and innovation in the products and services they offer. To further strengthen the sales of Antalis’ services within the Benelux we are currently looking for a:
Business Manager Technical Service Benelux
Almere | Fulltime
As Business Manager Benelux your mission is to define and implement appropriate packaging business strategies for machine sales and technical services in order to achieve a high level of growth, market share and profitability. Your internal contacts will consists of sales departments, purchasing, procurement, marketing, quality management, credit control, warehouse, HRE-commerce and other Antalis packaging departments in other countries. Your outside contacts will consist of customers, suppliers, subcontractors and other industry associations. Other responsibilities of this function include:
- Perform field visits with technical sales for strategic customers and prospects when necessary;
- Reviewing, adapting and implementing (new) processes;
- Participate in the development of long term relationships with suppliers;
- Manage technical service teams and define team objectives plus track and optimize sales team performance;
- Draw the annual budget and forecasts related to the defined sector;
- Participate in regular Management meetings, local managerial meetings or any other forum or meeting related to the sector or the company in which the position has to be present;
- Ensure that Antalis image, excellence and values are transferred to the market and internally;
- Reporting to Business Director Packaging Western Europe;
- Bachelor Mechanical Engineering / Electro degree desired (MBA – General or Technical Sales & Services desired);
- Several years in a management job position in international technical sales services or machine selling organizations;
- Knowledge and experience with P&L constructions and customer profitability analysis;
- Personality: team spirit, mindset for change, strong communicator, focus on results, strong leadership, negotiator and technical savvy.
- The ability to manage a large number of items and projects in an effective manner, plus the capability to handle large strategic customers and sales support teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English, preferably plus French or German
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office and SAP skills are preferred.
- An attractive salary package in line with your skills, with additional fringe benefits such as a car, bonus, laptop, and mobile phone;
- Working for an international company with strong growth ambitions;
- A varied role with possibilities to evolve according to your skills and results;
For more information about the position and Antalis you are welcome to contact Jan Aker or Patrick Emmen via phone +31 20 471 11 11 or send your resume and short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org with following code in the subject line NL_2017124.
We are conducting interviews on an ongoing basis.
Replies will be dealt with swiftly and in strictest confidence.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.
Keywords; Businessmanager technical Benelux vacature, Benelux, packaging business strategies for machine sales, technical manager, sales manager, purchaser, marketing manager, quality management, financial, credit control, warehouse
Solliciteer op deze functie