Altium Limited (ASX: ALU) is a multinational software corporation headquartered in San Diego, California, that focuses on electronics design systems for 3D PCB design and embedded system development.
Altium products are found everywhere from world leading electronic design teams to the grassroots electronic design community.
With a unique range of technologies Altium helps organizations and design communities to innovate, collaborate and create connected products while remaining on-time and on-budget. Products are e.g. Altium Designer®, Altium Vault® and the TASKING® range of embedded software compilers
Altium employs more than 450 people worldwide. Headquarter is located in San Diego (USA). Headquarters for EMEA is in Munich. In the Netherlands we are represented in Markelo (OV).
For our location in Markelo we are looking for a Field Application Engineer to strengthen our team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Accompany Account Managers on pre-sales appointments and/or conference calls.
- Provide pre-sales support for regional Account Managers
- Provide technical support in sales presentations, product demonstrations, and seminars.
- Assist sales in technical development of programs, materials and sales strategy.
- Complete Request for Proposal (RFP) responses
- Establish and manage pre-sales technical relationships with customer accounts.
- Serve as the technical lead for customer proposals.
- Creation of specialist articles, application notes, white papers and presentations
- Active participation in conferences and trade fairs
- Completed university studies (electrical engineering, computer science or equivalent)
- Good knowledge in the PCB and EDA area
- Experience with software tools for creating and verifying electronics designs
- Flexible, meticulous and independent work, as well as a secure presence
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and English spoken and written
- A challenging job in a friendly, dynamic and highly qualified team
- A unique corporate culture, a flat hierarchy and a pleasant working environment create a relaxed working atmosphere
Have we awaken your interest?
Please send us your application documents with the earliest possible date of entry as well as your salary expectations to: email@example.com.
Solliciteer op deze functie