A Sales Engineer is part of the Sales Department and is responsible for the technical development of projects and quotations.
Is working as a Sales Engineer in a dynamic organization your passion?
Then come and join our Marine Systems group!
Carrier Marine & Offshore Systems is responsible for providing air conditioning products and systems from cruise ships to fishing boats and offshore drilling platforms to oil tankers.
For our sales department we are looking for a:
Sales Engineer Marine
A Sales Engineer is part of the Sales Department and is responsible for the technical development of projects and quotations. The core responsibilities and duties of a Sales Engineer are:
- Collecting the necessary full and correct information for the quotation.
- Designing and selecting installations for various products which are available within the organization.
- Creating quotations on the basis of the information provided within the sales department.
- Entering the quotes in the right systems and release it after approval.
- Taking care of the handling of sales and checks if purchases comply with the wishes of the customer.
- Coordination between the factory and the customer regarding delivery times and product specifications.
- Maintaining active relationships with customers, monitoring the follow-up of agreements, identifying bottlenecks and adjusts whenever possible.
- Ensuring technical settlement of orders.
- Maintaining contacts with external suppliers and ensure compliance with appointments and performance of suppliers.
- Following orders/projects during the operational process and informs the customer on progress and any abnormalities.
- Collecting and submitting relevant data for management reports and reviews.
- Responsible for process optimization
- Higher Technical vocational working level, HVAC is a must, complemented with relevant technical courses.
- Knowledge of the English language, in word and writing.
- Experience in the maritime sector is an advantage.
- Experience in controls and automation is also an advantage.
- Being able to solve problems when signaling bottlenecks and anticipate in alternating situations.
- Flexibility with maintaining different contacts and being able to anticipate in changes.
- Is able to express themselves in word, as well as writing to maintain internal- and external contacts.
- Accuracy for correct processing a variety of data
- Has a customer service attitude when handling business with clients.
- Creativity in solving problems and proposes improvements propositions for technical installations.
- Able to travel frequently.
What’s in it for you?
Besides a market conformed salary and additional benefits, we offer you a diverse, dynamic job which has good development opportunities.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume with you letter of motivation to Mariëlle Renes, HR Advisor, via the 'Apply' button.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, Rotterdam, Fulltime, Technical designer, Business developer.
Solliciteer op deze functie