There’s never a dull moment at syncreon; your next challenge is often already in sight. Provide ultimate quality and safety by managing and coordinating the quality on site.
As you might expect, upholding superior quality is essential at syncreon. To serve our customers, we need to place quality and safety ahead of all other corporate goals or commercial issues. That’s where you come in.
Our customer is establishing a new facility to fulfill their internal manufacturing requirements. The location is a prestige location adjacent to the Schiphol International Airport. The facility is being equipped with the latest automation technologies. There is plenty of scope of entrepreneurial people to think outside the box and leave their mark on what both our customer & syncreon intend will become a world class, flagship site – a future centre of excellence & innovation.
Making our site a world-class site: delivering the required quality
Our recently established facility is equipped with the latest technologies and automated solutions; an advanced high-tech site that involves numerous stakeholders and requires high security. You’ll be responsible for the overall quality performance at our site by managing the quality department and coordinating with other departments and stakeholders on site. Your goal? Supervising the quality staff across all shifts as well as the Safety Manager, and guiding our company’s quality and safety plans.
We have a lean mindset: you’ll be assisting with our lean goals by developing, implementing and maintaining a lean culture. How? By developing and designing irreversible corrective actions for known problems.
How will you do it?
- Managing and analyzing data from customers and internal sources for problem solving;
- Auditing process execution, leading process improvements and participating in documentation and policies and procedures implementation;
- Administering all projects and documentation related to assigned processes;
- Developing, implementing and monitoring our Quality System;
- Maintaining ISO documentation and controls and actively coaching our organization in maintaining the required standards and issue resolutions.
Can you provide our customers with services that exceed their business objectives?
Our customers are demanding and so are we. Without great people and teams, we’d be just another 3PL. That’s why we need you to never settle for the status quo and to think outside the box. You’re flexible to change and yet stay focused on the goal. In addition, you’re candid and truthful, and know how to eliminate complexity in order to break ideas down to their simplest elements. Your excellent communication skills in English are advantageous in pursuing excellence and growth.
The quality expert we’re looking for:
- holds a bachelor’s degree in engineering, logistics or other related field;
- has 5 years’ experience in performing professional quality management duties, preferably in manufacturing or logistics;
- is familiar with logistics principles, procedures and systems e.g. WMSs, JDA/Red Prairie;
- has advanced computer literacy and knowledge of MS Office, online collaboration tools, Quality tools;
- is acquainted with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001*.
- can do & now attitude
*Knowledge of AFS and IATA DG is required, but we can provide opportunities at syncreon for additional education, training and work experience
This is how we operate: working at syncreon
We’re not just doing the job right; we demand of each other that we do the job right. We live a lean mindset and practice the six sigma methodology at all levels of our organization. We work in functional teams in more than 100 locations worldwide, and our staff of 12,000 has many opportunities for learning, personal growth, teamwork and career advancement.
How do we fuel your dedication? We offer you:
- Meaningful work and a sense of team
- Merit-driven rewards and recognition
- Education, training and certification
- Outspoken and timely feedback on your performance
- Worthwhile discussions on personal development and career planning
Are you curious about how the new generation of supply chain professionals operate?
The days at syncreon are rarely the same; in our fast-paced environment, priorities change continuously. Join our team by uploading your CV and motivation letter via the ''Apply'' button, and let us know what you’re striving to improve.
What’s in a name: meet syncreon
As a unity of leaders, our name fits perfectly. Think of us as the special forces of the logistics world: we aim to create unequalled, uncommon, strategic supply chain solutions to global industries. All designed and customized to achieve maximum flexibility and agility. Our goal? Enabling our clients to achieve the highest efficiency in their business.
With over 100 locations in 20+ countries, syncreon is the leading Third Party Logistics (3PL) and Supply Chain Solutions provider; delivering customized end-to-end, best-in-class logistics and supply chain solutions. Our core services focus on five key supply chain links: Inbound Logistics, Outbound Logistics, Fulfillment, Reverse and Repair, and Freight Management. Our Technology and Automotive premiere customers include but not limited to: Canon, Dell, IBM, Lexmark, Toshiba, BMW, Ford, Jaguar Land Rover, Daimler, and Volkswagen Group. Our business grows consistently as existing customers extend their services and new brands partner with syncreon to design, build, and provide strategic value-added contract logistics services.
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market competitive compensation package.
Keywords: Vacancy, Fulltime, Amsterdam, IT, Quality system.
Solliciteer op deze functie