The main challenge of this role is to supervise daily preventive and corrective maintenance and inspections as identified in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
Maintenance Team Lead
Fulltime | Rijswijk
The Netherlands is actively pursuing the Energy Transition, in order to be carbon neutral by 2050. In order to allow for this transition, the Government is encouraging use of domestic offshore gas (“small fields policy”) as the most efficient transition fuel. Petrogas E&P Netherlands B.V., as the Operator of the AB Gas fields (A12CPP, A18 and B13), is one of the leading suppliers of offshore gas to the Netherlands. We are the fourth largest producer offshore, and one of the most active Operators, with plans to develop additional gas resources over the next 5 years. We are also supporting the Government to investigate Carbon Storage, with an opportunity to utilize the aquifer in the Q1 area, as our old oil fields reach the end of their production life.
Driven by our purpose of finding and developing hydrocarbons safely, in a socially responsible and economically sustainable manner, we are a partner of choice for our expertise, people and performance. Our solutions combine the finest technology with the knowledge and know-how of our highly experienced and talented team of geoscience professionals, engineers and competent offshore crew. A dynamic environment where you can build key initiatives for Innovation and Operations. Join our team as we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, flexible working hours, and an attractive performance bonus. Work in a diversified organization culture with short lines of communication, where you can make a difference from day one.
Petrogas is looking to hire a Maintenance Team Lead within the Operations Department. The main challenge of this role is to supervise daily preventive and corrective maintenance and inspections as identified in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), in line with company maintenance guidelines and in order to ensure reliable operations of the PEPN platforms in a safe, environmentally responsible and cost‐effective manner.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Supervise, allocate and manage daily preventive and corrective maintenance in order to ensure reliable operations of the PEPN offshore platforms.
- Safeguard changes in legislation related to maintenance by monitoring and incorporating changes in PEPN’s processes to ensure compliance with legislation and standards.
- Supervise and safeguard the use of Maintenance Management procedures and ensure company compliance with legislation and internal processes.
- Manage, present improvements and integrate these in Maintenance Management procedures and ensure company compliance herewith in order to improve the maintenance process.
- Coach, develop and evaluate employees and contractors within own team (consisting of on‐ and offshore staff), in line with company HR policies and, in order to maximize staff performance.
- Ensure that company HSEQ policies, procedures and practices are followed.
Attention to HSE is considered an integral part of your work. You will ensure familiarization with your internal and external stakeholders, and consistently strive to achieve results, even under challenging circumstances. You will understand complex, high quantity, and sometimes inconsistent information to effectively solve problems. You will build a strong-identity team that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals. In addition, you will have:
- University degree in a relevant field.
- 10+ years’ relevant experience, preferably in the oil & gas industry with a focus on maintenance management.
- Excellent leadership skills and 5+ years’ supervisory experience in driving Maintenance Management improvement programs.
- Proficient in Dutch & English.
- Willing to travel to offshore locations when required.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a face to face interview. When required, we will arrange for a virtual interview. A medical check as part of the offshore certification is mandatory. A case study and/or reference check may be part of the hiring procedure.
Interested candidates may send their application letter and CV via the application button (in Dutch or English) or contact Chris van Elswijk (Recruiter) via +31703572357.
Acquisition due to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Keywords: Rijswijk, maintenance, ITPM, RCM, engineer, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, management, CMMS, offshore, oil & gas, E&P, university degree, experienced, Dutch, English
Solliciteer op deze functie