To stay ahead of the industry, we are developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs.
QC Co-ordinator (Medior)
To stay ahead of the industry, we are developing tomorrow’s technology today, transforming bold ideas into state-of-the-art solutions to meet the market’s ever changing needs. Do you trust your own vision and have the courage to pursue it? Then join the thinkers, leaders and visionaries at Allseas!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated QC Co-ordinator to join our QC Department in Delft, the Netherlands. The department provides expert support and advice to the onshore and offshore organisation on all QC related matters. The QC Co-ordinator is the primary point of contact for all project quality control matters, ensuring equipment and parts operate correctly and meet all industry and regulatory standards.
We are looking for a proven QC specialist with a strong understanding of welding, coating and inspection procedures and related quality requirements. The ideal candidate will have experience in the fabrication of offshore equipment and applications, and be able to demonstrate excellent report writing and communication skills. Due to the nature of this position, the ability to express oneself in the Dutch language is necessary.
- Be the primary point of contact for all QC matters relating to the project
- Perform contract review for each assigned project
- Develop a deep understanding of QC project specific requirements and advise Project Manager and Project Team accordingly
- Determine the criteria for inspector qualifications and experience, and select inspectors accordingly
- Develop and maintain QC project specific deliverables
- Provide input for development of project product specifications and standards for items to be procured or subcontracted
- Review subcontractor and supplier procedures and documents, including inspection and test plans and production schedules
- Monitor QC performance of subcontractors
- Attend pre-production meetings, kick-off meetings and procedure qualification tests, and make inspection visits during fabrication
- Implement QC requirements for materials, welding, coating and NDT as detailed in the applicable inspection and test plans
- Inspect materials and consumables as and when required
- Check material certification against inspected or required materials and consumables
- Inspect storage, preservation and handling of materials and consumables
- Maintain and process all project related documents for audits by clients or external parties
- Perform audits on subcontractors, vendors and suppliers when applicable to confirm capability towards QC requirements
Check preparations and inspect work in accordance with inspection and test plans
What we expect from you
- Minimum of BSc or HTS degree in Mechanical Engineering supported by some technical training, preferably in the offshore industry
- Minimum 3–5 years’ (QC) related experience, preferably in the offshore industry
- Experience of working within an ISO 9001 quality management environment
- Familiarity with industry standard codes such as API, AWS, ASME, BS-EN and DNV
Good understanding and the ability to express oneself in the Dutch language
What we offer
- Join a team-minded and energetic department, with committed professional colleagues;
Work in a dynamic, world-leading offshore company, with short communication lines.
Apply for the role as Medior QC Co-ordinator by clicking the 'Apply' button. If you have specific questions related to the vacancy, please contact Recruitment at Allseas Engineering B.V.: +31 15 268 1800
Agency calls not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, Fulltime, Parttime, Delft, Quality Control, Engineering.
Solliciteer op deze functie