Topcon Europe Positioning (TEP), the European headquarters and primary distribution center for TPS, located in Capelle aan den Ijssel, is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager Technical Services
Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS) is the world leader in providing innovative precision positioning systems for construction, surveying, mining and agricultural applications. Our commitment to innovation has earned countless patents and led to a vibrant culture of engineering and design creativity balanced with a pragmatic passion to solve the problems of tomorrow, today.
There’s never been a more exciting time for our business, as global demand for infrastructure is at an all-time high so the pressure is on the industry to adopt technology to build smarter.
Topcon Europe Positioning (TEP), the European headquarters and primary distribution center for TPS, located in Capelle aan den Ijssel, is currently recruiting for a
Senior Manager Technical Services
37 uur | Capelle aan den Ijssel
Who can define and execute strategies for:
- Ensuring timely and quality repair work at our central repair facility, with an emphasis on constant improvement of service levels
- Supporting our distribution channels to ensure they’re providing high quality repair services to their local markets
Other responsibilities include:
- coaching the team ensuring they are continuously learning and developing
- building and maintaining strong relationships with our distribution and vendors
- be a point of escalation for customer problem solving
- develop and manage training programs for our distribution and employees
- collect and communicate quality and market feedback to corporate product management
The successful candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in electronics, fine mechanics, or a related field of study, and significant experience in a similar role. Candidates must also demonstrate strong leadership and problem-solving skills and be able to manage high-stress situations. Familiarity with SAP ECC, SAP S4 Cloud, SalesForce, and Office 365 products is desired. Strong organizational skills, and the ability to communicate in English, both orally and written, is an absolute requirement.
Topcon offers you a professional, dynamic and international working environment, , where input and initiatives are highly appreciated. You will be working in a company with a healthy future.
- 37 hrs. workweek
- 25 holidays
- a lease car
- laptop and a mobile phone
- 13th month
- a salary in line with education and experience
For further information please check out our website: https://www.topconpositioning.com/
If you recognize yourself in this vacancy and you live in The Netherlands and are entitled to work here, we want you to apply via the application button and send us your resume including motivation letter (both in English).
Acquisition with reference to this vacancy will not be appreciated.
Solliciteer op deze functie