32-40 hours per week, hybrid in Venlo (NL)
What You’ll Do
Our mechanical engineers add value to our products. This is all about building on our users’ experience and optimizing our products’ and devices’ usability and interaction. Media handling systems. High-precision frames. Linear and rotational drive systems. Print heads. Ink fixation units. If any of this sounds like you’re sort of thing, you’ve come to the right place.
You’ll be responsible for:
- designing mechanical components and units in NX CAD/CAE
- specifying, delivering, and verifying the mechanical design requirements
- drafting document for units and parts (think of drawings, instructions, requirements, and other things)
- setting up tolerance decomposition in units
- performing reviews with vendors
Who You’ll Work With
Our international organization has a flat hierarchy, so you’ll be working with lots of other people in an open, creative multidisciplinary environment. That includes our other departments, designers, developers, and architects.
What You Bring
We’re looking for a team player who has:
- a Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a similar subject, plus 1 to 3 years of experience in the field
- skills in parametric CAD/CAE systems, especially Siemens NX
- knowledge of design principles for precision mechanisms and of manufacturing technologies, such as machining, sheet metal, and plastics
- an eye for detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- fluent English skills, both spoken and written
What You’ll Get From Us
We provide an exciting, dynamic work environment with plenty of opportunity for you to develop personally and professionally. We offer excellent conditions to help you be who you want to be:
- a competitive salary (range €2800 – €5300 gross per month)
- 38 vacation days
- commuting allowance, standard end-of-year bonus equal to one month’s salary, and vacation pay (8%)
- hybrid working for a healthy work-life balance
- a laptop and smartphone
- a huge range of training and professional development opportunities
From the position of mechanical engineer, a possible career path could be: lead engineer, project leader, team lead, quality engineer, buyer.
Want to know more about working as a mechanical engineer within Canon Production Printing
Visit our Mechanical Engineer career page
We are a global leader in digital imaging, industrial printing and collaborative business services. Our mission is to accelerate new digital print technologies and transform them into local printing products and services for blue-chip multinationals around the globe and creative studios around the corner. We operate as a vast global network of R&D centres to connect emerging digital print technologies to future markets.
We look forward to receiving your application via our online application page!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.