MAGNETO Special Anodes B.V., as part of EVOQUA Water Technologies Ltd, is an innovative and important global supplier of electrodes with mixed metal (oxide) coatings to the electrochemical industry for decennia. Magneto is driven to make a global impact by developing new electrodes that enable the energy transition; for green hydrogen, for further electrification of industry and for our living environment.
For our new Engineering team in Schiedam, we are searching for an experienced and driven
To develop our electrode manufacturing processes of tomorrow
Scope and Responsibilities
- Specify, develop, and optimize (new) processes to treat metal surface, apply coatings and deposit thin films
- Identify key process parameters and add in-line process control capability
- Definition and execution of process qualifications
- Work with suppliers or 3rd parties
- Drive SPC; determine and maintain control limits and Out of Control Action Plans,
- Improve processes (yield, throughput, cost)
- Document new processes and maintain process related documentation
- Support 8D production problem solving
- Quality control of incoming process materials
- Bachelor of Academic level, Chemistry or Chemical engineering
- Knowledge and experience of:
- Wet chemical processing (etch, surface treatment, clean, dry);
- Wet coating and PVD/CVD deposition of thin films, adhesion.
- Bonus: electro deposition knowledge and experience
- Experienced in statistical process control (SPC),
- Bonus: Six sigma Green belt certified and SAS JMP or Minitab skills
- Experience in working in a process line or process shops type of factory
- Proven record in process development, analytical and creative skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills at all levels of the organization and with external parties.
- Languages: English, in writing and oral; Dutch oral.
Where are you going to work;
As a Process Engineer you will have key role in realizing the new manufacturing processes. You will report to the Lead Engineering. You will work together in an informal, dynamic organization with good terms of employment, and opportunities for development.