Do you want to experience new challenges and innovate the future of engineered polymer solutions? Accelerate your career with Trelleborg and start shaping industry from the inside.
Who are we?
At Trelleborg Infrastructure we make a lasting difference for our customers. Our worldwide tailormade solutions in build infrastructure stand for quality and durability. In a wide variety of applications. From tunnels, water management and offshore energy to dredging and special high demanding projects. From an utmost large telescope (ELT) in Chili to participating in tenders issued by agencies to seal, damp and protect large storm surge barriers. How? By not being a supplier but a trusted and capable business partner for our clients. While a supplier sells products, we offer long term solutions.
What’s the challenge?
As Production Engineer you are the linking pin between what’s been sold and the creation of the actual product. Within the quotation and order process, you translate the technical design to detailed production information for our production facility in Ridderkerk. Your key objective is to bring conceptual rubber solutions to life.
Your responsibilities are diverse. Think of:
- Drafting production guidelines and 3D drawings of production tools
- Preparation and elaboration of cost price calculations
- Order processing
- Participation in project teams for new products and/or process development
- Keeping the Master Data (MD) of production items/information up to date
- Analyzing production orders for continuous improvement
- Providing technical assistance in production during both the test and production phase
- Preparing technical reports.
An exciting position where you will have an important contribution to the final creation of our products and the high quality we stand for!
Who are you?
You are an open, pragmatic, and structured specialist. You connect easily with people on all levels, and you are culture sensitive. You thrive in a production environment, and you switch from a practical to a conceptual technical perspective in an instant. As a standout colleague, you focus on the highest quality possible, and you stand ground if vital to achieve that goal.
What do you bring?
- Technical bachelor level thinking ability (by degree or by experience) for example in Engineering, Civil Engineering, mechanical engineering or similar
- A background in engineering and experience with AutoCAD and/or Solid Works are considered a plus
- Proficiency in Dutch and English
What do we offer?
At Trelleborg, you will get the chance to accelerate customer performance with environmentally positive solutions, as well as growing and improving yourself and the communities you are part of. You can expect a career path passionate about growth, a competitive salary, and good secondary benefits. If you would like to discuss salary range, please don’t hesitate to call, or send a message.
Please apply by sending your resume and motivation via the application button. For questions, please contact Jasper Meester via +316 829 806 91.